Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Additionally, we never charge a restocking fee on retail orders.
Need to make a return?
- Simply log in to your account, select the order that contains the item you would like to return, and follow the steps to generate your Return Form. Don’t have an account? Locate your order here.
- If you are within the contiguous U.S., we will provide a traceable, insured UPS label for a flat fee of $5.90. If you choose this method, you will receive your refund to your original payment method. If you would like your return refunded in the form of store credit, we will waive the $5.90 fee and you can return your item for free. Print and attach the label to the outside of your package, ensuring no barcodes are obscured.
- Drop your package off at any UPS location or drop box. Find the UPS Service Center near you at https://www.ups.com/dropoff
Once we receive and process your return, we will refund your order and notify you via email. Processing time typically takes 1-2 business days.
PLEASE NOTE: All clearance and open box sales are final. We cannot accept returns on clearance, open box or customized items. We do not refund original shipping costs on returned orders. Please use the insured UPS label provided in the return process. Shipping fees for packages sent without this label are not eligible for reimbursement.
Feel free to contact our customer relations department via email and we will be happy to walk you through the return process.
Items that have been customized are not eligible for return.
Did we mess up your order? We’re sorry! Please contact our customer relations department via email. We’ll send you a corrected version as soon as possible.
If your return item includes a shoe box, please do not use that box as the shipping packaging. In order to resell it, we need the original packaging to be intact. Returned items in marked or damaged shoe boxes may be refused by the post office or our warehouse. To avoid this, place your return item in a box or wrap it to ensure its safety during the shipping process. The cost of additional packing materials are not eligible for reimbursement. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We do not process traditional exchanges. Want to exchange an item?
- Return your original item. Once we receive and process your return, we will issue an immediate credit.
- Place a new order. We will ship your new order promptly, reducing the wait time for replacement items.